Jump to content
Escort Cabriolet Club

    Another Rev Counter Prob

    Guest Max
    By Guest Max,
    Hi all,   I have just changed the clocks in my MK3 cab from basic with a clock to a set with a rev counter.   I have re-configured the wiring on the plugs, and located the position for power in to the rev counter.   I have now connected a wire from here to the + coil feed and (at tick over) the counter reads about fine.   However, when i start driving, the rev counter never goes up much past about 3000.   Is this because i should infact be connecting the counter to the dizzy?   Or is

    Roof That Does Not Work

    Guest joe
    By Guest joe,
    Hi I have recently bought an r reg cabriolet and I can not get the roof to work. I have had the key in the right position and all that good stuff, the motor makes a noise like it wants to open when I press the button but the roof does not move. I need to get it sorted a s a p as my husband is moaning at me for buying it, so you can imagine I need to prove him wrong. Any suggesstions as to how I can fix this problem and I mean the roof not the husband lol     Many Thanks   Jo

    Engine Cooling

    Guest AKATheWolfman
    By Guest AKATheWolfman,
    Ok so I've had the car since wednesday last week but I only got my insurance documents this morning (so I couldn't get my tax ntil today).   I already knew that I had a leak, which was an upset, but now that I'm using the car I have realised a more pressing problem. My cooling fan on the radiator isn't working!   Ok so the guy sold me a car that has a few problems on it. I paid £650 which I thought was a fair price. I'm just hoping that nothing more goes wrong with it since I already had to

  • The Escort Cabriolet Club are authorised dealers for Bodi-windscotts wind deflectors

    Click here for more information

  • Girls n Cabs


    Picture taken from our Girls n Cabs section, if you would like to be featured please email us your pictures. You might even win some goodies!

  • Images

  • Newest Members

    • xocdia88mobile

      xocdia88mobile 0

      Forum Members
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • patriciamurphy

      patriciamurphy 0

      Forum Members
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • grandsavaldo

      grandsavaldo 0

      Forum Members
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • AreebAyyub

      AreebAyyub 0

      Forum Members
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Simon

      Simon 0

      Forum Members
      Joined:
      Last active:
  • Recent Status Updates

    • Paul  »  xocdia88mobile

      Welcome to Escort Cabriolet Club. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      · 0 replies
    • Paul  »  patriciamurphy

      Welcome to Escort Cabriolet Club. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      · 0 replies
    • Paul  »  grandsavaldo

      Welcome to Escort Cabriolet Club. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      · 0 replies
    • Paul  »  AreebAyyub

      Welcome to Escort Cabriolet Club. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      · 0 replies
    • Paul  »  Simon

      Welcome to Escort Cabriolet Club. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      · 0 replies
×
×
  • Create New...