- 6 replies
- 2,488 views
- Add Reply
- 4 replies
- 2,475 views
- Add Reply
- 16 replies
- 3,557 views
- Add Reply
Remote Start
By f40 cab,
right people just remembered i have inteli start fitted to my car but after it sitting up for long time it now doesnt work any ideas,
Best Speakers
By Paul,
Hi, what are the best speakers to go for in a Mk4 without cutting panels. I know i can only get 4" in the rears and 5" in the front.
Paul
New Ice Install
By Paul,
Hi
I have been toying with the idea of upgrading my I.C.E for some time, running a old pioneer cd player and upgraded pioneer speakers the sound quality has always been very poor. Anything more than half way and all you got was distortion.
Anyway I was at a friends house the other day and he had a 12" sub sitting in the kitchen collecting dust, anyway a cup of coffee later and i was the proud owner of a 12" sub box. Not bad for nothing lol.
So i then decided to have a look around f
The Escort Cabriolet Club are authorised dealers for Bodi-windscotts wind deflectors

-
Girls n Cabs
Picture taken from our Girls n Cabs section, if you would like to be featured please email us your pictures. You might even win some goodies! -
Images