- 3 replies
- 2,084 views
- Add Reply
- 5 replies
- 2,285 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 1,328 views
- Add Reply
Avo Coilovers
By Dan4114,
Any1 got them fitted to their cab ?
I'm just looking around at any coilovers and the prices so any help would be much appreciated.
What Size Are The Original Speakers
By chaz,
I am in the process of buying new rear and front speakers
for my cab unless I am mistaken the original size
are 4 inches in the back and 5 inches in the front
can anyone confirm this please.
I do not want to do any cutting but just a straight swap.
G Max Susupension Kit
By Guest adele,
i am looking at bidding on a g max suspension kit the seller says the part no ie 40fo10 hr says that they will fit my mk6 cabrio does any one know if this is right if this is wrong does anyone know where i can get a kit cheap
The Escort Cabriolet Club are authorised dealers for Bodi-windscotts wind deflectors

-
Girls n Cabs
Picture taken from our Girls n Cabs section, if you would like to be featured please email us your pictures. You might even win some goodies! -
Images