Jump to content
Escort Cabriolet Club

freecolortool

Forum Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

freecolortool's Achievements

  1. One useful feature to understand is piso wifi pause time, especially when managing prepaid sessions. It allows users to temporarily pause their internet session while keeping track of the remaining access time. The exact behavior can vary depending on the Piso WiFi system and configuration.
  2. Hi everyone, I am working on a branding project and I have a reference photo with really beautiful colors. I want to use those exact colors in my design but I have no idea how to get the color codes from it. Is there a good color picker from image tool I can use? Preferably free and no sign up required. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
  3. Welcome to Escort Cabriolet Club. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

×
×
  • Create New...