Jump to content
Escort Cabriolet Club

    My Boot Install

    Guest GK
    By Guest GK,
    Hiya every1,   I have just finished my boot install. It has taken me 17 hours and I worked through the night. I started last night at 10pm. I am shattered. Who says I don't love my car. Here is the finished result.   GK  

    dash

    Guest jon
    By Guest jon,
    As a couple of you know ive got an old mk5 cabby which needs a bit of work.   My question know is has any of you lot done or know how easy it is to put in the dashboard from the latest of the escorts they built? My old cabby is a 91 model which is first of the mark 5 with THAT crap gret plastic dash.   Many thanks for any help Jon

    shall I or shant I ?

    Guest Daz
    By Guest Daz,
    right then, at the moment my car looks like this:       but after a few minutes playing with photoshop I was thinking it could look like this:     I'm not sure whether or not to fit a cossie style bumper as I think it would look good but I bought a mk3 for the way it looked, so my question is,     should I or shouldn't I ?????????????

  • The Escort Cabriolet Club are authorised dealers for Bodi-windscotts wind deflectors

    Click here for more information

  • Girls n Cabs


    Picture taken from our Girls n Cabs section, if you would like to be featured please email us your pictures. You might even win some goodies!

  • Images

  • Newest Members

    • Mastdnks

      Mastdnks 0

      Forum Members
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • anewspaper

      anewspaper 0

      Forum Members
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • leirrykane

      leirrykane 0

      Forum Members
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • profounds

      profounds 0

      Forum Members
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • 8xbettviio

      8xbettviio 0

      Forum Members
      Joined:
      Last active:
  • Recent Status Updates

    • Paul  »  Mastdnks

      Welcome to Escort Cabriolet Club. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      · 0 replies
    • Paul  »  anewspaper

      Welcome to Escort Cabriolet Club. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      · 0 replies
    • Paul  »  leirrykane

      Welcome to Escort Cabriolet Club. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      · 0 replies
    • Paul  »  profounds

      Welcome to Escort Cabriolet Club. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      · 0 replies
    • Paul  »  7clubffast

      Welcome to Escort Cabriolet Club. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      · 0 replies
×
×
  • Create New...