- 4 replies
- 4,322 views
- Add Reply
- 12 replies
- 3,593 views
- Add Reply
- 30 replies
- 9,610 views
- Add Reply
Mk2 Mondeo V6 In A Mk4 Cabby
By Guest jim_jamie,
im breaking a v6 mondeo mk2 and have all the bits possible to do it. the only part the worries me is the engine mounts and what gear box to use.
i dont know if its been do before but if you have any ideas that may help please let me
many thanks
Fitting Rear Headrest Screens
By Ollie,
at last after some help from you fellow cabby owners i have finaly managed to get my head rests out lol
i am going to get my screens put in to these recaro fabric headrests which i have had for a while went to take them out today and well buggers did not want to come out
so now they are out i think when they are recoverd in black leather i am gonna get the uphoster to take my ones out and put the new ones in
thanks peeps it only took me 3 hours lol
Radiator Fan And Thermo Switch
By Guest Brett,
Hi
I noticed the other day that my temperature gauge was climbing high and when I checked I noticed that the fan wasn't cutting in.
I unplugged the fan connection from the thermo switch and bridged the connector and the fan whirled in to life...so no problems with the fan.
I then assumed that it was the thermo switch so went to Fords and purchased a new one which I fitted yesterday but this has made no difference i.e. the car over heated and the fan never kicked in.
I've now had
The Escort Cabriolet Club are authorised dealers for Bodi-windscotts wind deflectors

-
Girls n Cabs
Picture taken from our Girls n Cabs section, if you would like to be featured please email us your pictures. You might even win some goodies! -
Images