Jump to content
Escort Cabriolet Club

    Yes!! Finally Got The Roof Working

    Guest dangerousdave28
    By Guest dangerousdave28,
    Well I finally got it working and it turned out to be the thermal cut off. I'd checked across each side and was sure I had a voltage. In the end I replaced with a normal 20A fuse abd it worked, so need to a get a thermal cut off fuse. I popped to the scrap yard and took out the wiring loom of the MK5 just in case, however the fuse was missing and some idiot had cut off one of the relay connectors.   So I now have a loom and 3 relays and the old rams from my MK6, if anyone wants them, just

    No Power In Blue Radio Wire

    Guest jmurf2
    By Guest jmurf2,
    I just acquired a 1987 cabriolet which came with an unconnected original radio. when I tried to connect it the back light worked, the speakers worked, but that was all. I bought a new Radio thinking that the old one was just kaput. I installed it using a wire harness but still got no power. I am thinking the blue power lead is giving no juice. So I need to find out how this is connected to the electric system so I can back track and find where the fault is. Thank you.

    Mk5 Roof Pump Problems

    Guest klasing
    By Guest klasing,
    I have a MK 5 escort (see my other post) however in the last couple of days the pump motor seems to have died, upon further inspection i appear to have a leak as all the fluid has leaked on to my hood cover   here is a pic     what should i check for leaks before i spend all my money on a new pump!   thanks!

  • The Escort Cabriolet Club are authorised dealers for Bodi-windscotts wind deflectors

    Click here for more information

  • Girls n Cabs


    Picture taken from our Girls n Cabs section, if you would like to be featured please email us your pictures. You might even win some goodies!

  • Images

  • Newest Members

    • 7clubffast

      7clubffast 0

      Forum Members
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • xocdia88mobile

      xocdia88mobile 0

      Forum Members
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • patriciamurphy

      patriciamurphy 0

      Forum Members
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • grandsavaldo

      grandsavaldo 0

      Forum Members
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • AreebAyyub

      AreebAyyub 0

      Forum Members
      Joined:
      Last active:
  • Recent Status Updates

    • Paul  »  7clubffast

      Welcome to Escort Cabriolet Club. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      · 0 replies
    • Paul  »  xocdia88mobile

      Welcome to Escort Cabriolet Club. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      · 0 replies
    • Paul  »  patriciamurphy

      Welcome to Escort Cabriolet Club. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      · 0 replies
    • Paul  »  grandsavaldo

      Welcome to Escort Cabriolet Club. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      · 0 replies
    • Paul  »  AreebAyyub

      Welcome to Escort Cabriolet Club. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      · 0 replies
×
×
  • Create New...