- 1 reply
- 1,021 views
- Add Reply
- 2 replies
- 1,778 views
- Add Reply
- 5 replies
- 1,383 views
- Add Reply
Wiper Stalks
By Guest kevin_love21,
Hi,
I need to fit new wiper stalks to my mk5 k reg cabby.
DO i neeed to mess around with relays? (not sure as to what these actually are!?!)
At present they are the variable speed ones, but have stopped working.
Can I simply replace with any mk 5 stalks with out rear washer? or do I need to replace like for like?
Have been offered mk5 van stalks, will these work?
Thanks for help.
Kev
Anyone Restore Their Own Cabriolet?
By Guest ROJ,
This is a very useful website:
http://www.mig-welding.co.uk/
The forum is brilliant. Welders have a great sense of humour. But the projects pages are best - especially when they post lots of pics.
Can I Fit An Induction Kit And New Exhaust?????
By Guest matt-the-dj,
i have a 93 k 1.4 dash with i believe has a 1.4 cvh (i think ) engine which has the large style air intake which picks up a hot feed of the manifold, can i fit an aftermarket induction kit?? if so any ideas where?. any suggestions which exhaust i could fit to make it a bit more meaty. :convertible_mazeguy:
The Escort Cabriolet Club are authorised dealers for Bodi-windscotts wind deflectors

-
Girls n Cabs
Picture taken from our Girls n Cabs section, if you would like to be featured please email us your pictures. You might even win some goodies! -
Images